Etusivu » In English
The Radiological Society of Finland – Suomen Radiologiyhdistys (SRY) was founded on 23 September 1924 and currently has more than 700 members, mainly radiologists and medical physicists. The Society’s purpose is to promote both practical and scientific radiological development and activities in Finland. The SRY facilitates collaboration in the field of radiology and monitors the interests of its members. The Radiologial Society of Finland:
– Holds congresses, meetings and lectures in the field of radiology
– Represents its members in the international associations
– Communicates with the other radiological societies in Europe
– Can publish professional books and journals
– Gives statements in the field of radiology
– Admits grants to researchers
The SRY has a board and several active sections responsible for the practical operations.
The main annual educational activity of the Society is Sädeturvapäivät which is organized together with Radiation and Nuclear Safety Authority (STUK), Finnish Association of Medical Physicists, and Society of Radiographers in Finland (SORF).
SRY is an Institutional Member of the European Society of Radiology (ESR), International Society of Radiology (ISR), and the Nordic Society of Medical Radiology.
[ Placeholder content for popup link ]
WordPress Download Manager - Best Download Management Plugin